شرکت شورلول – تراکو استخدام می کند
Title: Strategic Business Sales Manager
- Due to our further expansion, we are seeking an experienced motivated, HI-Energy business professional to act as our Strategic Business Sales Manager.
- Ambassador for all Sure Level & Terraco construction chemicals products & solutions in terms of marketing and representation of company in front of customers, partners, and relevant third parties.
- Creating strategies to optimize and grow our affiliate program through established and new networks to drive sales.
- Communicating with business partners to match goals, strategies, and uniformity of views on promotional items. – Continuous monitoring of the market and competitors in order to make the right sales decisions.
- In charge of the business relationship with all potential and existing clients in Iran, assess sales opportunities, develop and present creative solutions & proposals that ensure closing the sale.
- Set KPI’s and manage hands-on the activities of the sales team in order to achieve annual sales target objectives.
- Leading the sales team in order to achieve the assigned sales and marketing targets.
- Analyze market opportunity and develop win-win business relationships for potential partners.
- Direct monitoring of competition and permanently monitoring the evolution and the potential of the market.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration
- Develop sales opportunities by identifying target companies
- Introduce new products to existing and new clients
- Research product requirements and report on market needs
- Assist in and develop marketing campaigns to build brand awareness
- Keeping a good relationship with the customers/suppliers and negotiating with them in good manner to expand the business.
- Overall responsibility for setting the direction of the marketing and sales and revenue strategy and ensuring that it is aligned to the company’s overall strategy
- Making joint marketing and sales calls & presentations as required and actively identify and pursue new sales opportunities whilst developing the skills within the field sales operation.
- Expanding the scope of marketing and sales activities within the market. – Monitoring and analyzing markets, customer needs and competitors action in order to market and product development.
University degree, education profile in chemical, civil engineering or related fields
Minimum of five (5) years of direct Hands-on sales management experience
In-depth knowledge and full technical understanding of full range of construction chemicals, materials and construction industry
A team player with ability to strategize, grasp opportunities, resilient negotiation abilities & skills and to identify & solve complex client requests.
Strong networking and socializing skills
Definitely a self-directed, self-started, highly motivated, detail oriented professional
Well prepared for frequent travel at country level.
Fluent in English, Computer skills